Our gorgeous Diamond Teal Blanket is made from up to 300 recycled plastic bottles each. Irresistibly soft and cosy, it is stain resistant, machine washable and perfect for using all around the home and outdoors too. You need to come and feel it for yourself!
Great for dressing beds, using as a sofa throw and the perfect alternative to a wool picnic blanket, this beautiful Diamond Teal Blanket is incredibly practical.
- Stain resistant
- Water resistant
- Hard wearing
- Machine washable
- Moth resistant
- UV stable
Soft, stain resistant, machine washable and great for indoor or outdoor use, these large teal throw blankets are perfect for pet owners, red wine lovers and beach goers. Moths won’t eat them and dust mites won’t live in them, so they are great for allergy sufferers too.
Size: 230cm x 130cm
Available colours: Teal. Other colours can be ordered by phone on 01934 752725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
100% recycled, environmentally friendly, ethically produced, practical and gorgeous rugs and textiles…made in the UK by Weaver Green
All our products are available to collect from our showroom at Barrows House, Tweentown, Cheddar. We do not offer a delivery service as we love our customers to come to our showroom to see and feel the quality of our products for themselves and to join the conversation about our values:
Pretty Sitting Upholstery & Interiors promotes the following values:
- to always buy well
- to make, mend and sell to our customers great quality recycled and hand made products
- to work with suppliers who are moving towards better environmental standards in their processes and production
- to promote the use of natural fibres and fillings, wherever possible
- to buy British and indeed local products, wherever possible
- to use the best quality foams and upholstery materials so that our chairs last another lifetime
- to work with small independent crafts people and artisan makers
- to educate our customers, students and associates in the creative and joyful ways of “making do and mend”
- to restore, reuse and relove our stuff…for our children’s future and for the sake of our planet
WE ARE NOT QUITE THERE YET BUT WE ARE WORKING ON IT!