Can’t find the right lampshades for your room? Fed up with trawling the internet or walking around the big retail parks? Look no further. We can make up bespoke lampshades to your exact requirements in any size, shape or design that you want (well almost!).
You can use your own fabric or we can find you a fabric to match your scheme from one of our suppliers. We stock fabrics by ROMO; Kirkby Design; Villa Nova; Swaffer; Warwick and Ian Mankin, who all stock a good range of affordably priced and suitable fabrics. The only thing to bear in mind is that you will need to choose quite a fine weave such as a linen, cotton or viscose mix and you will need approximately half a metre for each shade.
Then leave it to us. We work with an experienced lampshade maker who makes them up to our specifications. You will need to allow approx 2-3 weeks for them to be delivered back to our showroom to collect.
Email email@example.com for a quote or pop in and see us.
All our products are available to collect from our showroom at Barrows House, Tweentown, Cheddar. We do not offer a delivery service as we love our customers to come to our showroom to see and feel the quality of our products for themselves and to join the conversation about our values:
Pretty Sitting Upholstery & Interiors promotes the following values:
- to always buy well
- to make, mend and sell to our customers great quality recycled and hand made products
- to work with suppliers who are moving towards better environmental standards in their processes and production
- to promote the use of natural fibres and fillings, wherever possible
- to buy British and indeed local products, wherever possible
- to use the best quality foams and upholstery materials so that our chairs last another lifetime
- to work with small independent crafts people and artisan makers
- to educate our customers, students and associates in the creative and joyful ways of “making do and mend”
- to restore, reuse and relove our stuff…for our children’s future and for the sake of our planet
WE ARE NOT QUITE THERE YET BUT WE ARE WORKING ON IT!